Welcome to The Joint - Aliso Viejo! As your local chiropractor in Aliso Viejo, CA, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Aliso Viejo chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. Michael Grigoriou
Dr. Michael Grigoriou completed his undergraduate studies at the University of Rhode Island. He received his doctorate from Cleveland Chiropractic College in Los Angeles where his areas of concentration included several soft tissue therapy techniques, pediatrics, postural rehabilitation, and spinal rehabilitation. His professional memberships are with the American Chiropractic Association and the California Chiropractic Association. He is fluent in Greek and has working knowledge of Spanish. Dr. Grigoriou is a board certified chiropractor and is licensed in New York, New Jersey, and California. He is also certified in MUA (Manipulation Under Anesthesia), Spinal decompression therapy, Extra-corporeal Shockwave Therapy, and Kinesio Taping.
Dr. Grigoriou has been actively practicing in multidisciplinary settings alongside orthopedic surgeons, neurologists, pain management specialists, and physical therapists since 2002. In addition to his advanced training, skill, and experience, Dr. Grigoriou continues to hone his skills and improve his knowledge by frequently attending continuing education events both nationally and abroad.
As a Chiropractor with experience, he has been freeing people from pain and enhancing the quality of his patients lives by combining the very best hands-on-techniques, rehabilitation methods, and a highly individualized approach when caring for his patients. Dr. Grigoriou’s passion is to help each of his patients not only to be pain free, but also to live life to its fullest and to achieve true wellness.
The best way to contact us is via phone, then email.
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Aliso Viejo chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- December 23, 2015SandySee how, at any age, you can build fitness, boost wellness, and enjoy enduring energy and vitality. Harvard researchers on health.harvard.edu tell us regular exercise lessens the likelihood of heart disease, lowers blood pressure, reduces the risk of many cancers, builds bones, lifts your spirits, keeps your brain sharp, and can add years to your life. Then ...
- December 16, 2015SandySometimes life soars. Other times it waivers when we stretch to reach the top shelf or slowly bend to pick something up. Range of motion, the amount you can move a joint in various directions, can change when you are not looking if you work too many hours in a fixed position and let your gym ...
- December 9, 2015SandyEverybody knows someone who fits the toxic image. They always say something negative. Some are seemingly unaware of their impact and others are gleefully aware of the chaos they generate. Dr. Travis Bradberry, award winning author and co-director of TalentSmart, tells us what toxic types look like and warns us to avoid them at all costs. ...
- December 1, 2015SandyWe all talk about stress and sometimes we even find ways to use it as motivation to move ahead. Other times we manage to siphon it off with yoga, tai chi, or other exercises. But how about just STOPPING? The word caught my eye some time ago in the title of one of David Kundtz’s books, ...
- November 24, 2015SandyTrumping belly fat over the holidays could be a feat in itself. But then again, why not try? Simply sighing and having another slice of pie is not going to work out very well in January! Here’s the Battle Plan The eHow.com writers explain the problem and offer key approaches. Reminding us that belly fat translates into ...
- November 17, 2015SandyFood scares on the news get our attention. Whatever it is, chicken, eggs, spinach, or most recently cucumbers, we check out the story and pass the news along to friends. In a September 2015 outbreak of cucumber-related Salmonella, four Americans died and 157 were sickened, according to the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Along the way, consumers’ ...
- November 13, 2015SandyYou may be working out more as the holidays approach, hoping to head off all of those extra calories that are coming. If you are also feeling some extra muscle soreness, you may not have to reach for your usual pain pills. The cause of this pain, according to researchers is the inflammation that surrounds the ...
- November 5, 2015SandyAs fall moves into winter, we find ourselves eating heavier, heartier foods, some healthy, some not. Now’s the time to make sure they are all healthy. Elizabeth Somer, author and nutritionist, suggests we blend the really good veggies like beets, broccoli, spinach, sweet potatoes and leafy greens into our dinner recipes. Here are a few of ...
- October 26, 2015SandyHot dogs, bacon and salami show up everywhere as we single them out for fast foods, barbecues, picnics and snacks. But now they are facing new questions as cancer research ranks them right up there with tobacco and alcohol in risk level. According to BBC News, the new review by the WHO’s International Agency for Research on ...